Thursday 5 August 2010

BEDA - Aug5 - Is it tomorrow yet?

This must be a Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays. The words of course of one Arthur Dent in The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy just moments before the planet Earth is destroyed. But it sort of applied right here in "real life" today.

Tomorrow is Summer in the City, when I get to go meet up with 100's of YouTubers in London, and hang out and go on epic scavenger hunts and generally have fun.

Unfortunately that made today the pre-Awesome day. And pre-awesome days are generally completely notsome purely because they're spent anticipating fun not having it.

I went to see Cats and Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore with my mate Amy, (full review here, please go comment over there if you've seen the movie - or even if not tbh, I like reading your comments [/shameless plug] ) which wasted a little bit of time, but generally its been a very dull day, just biding time.

Not sure exactly when I'm going to manage to blog tomorrow - as I'm out all day, and not arriving back in Notts until post-midnight - but I'll take my laptop and will try and fit a write up about all the awesome in around said awesome. I'll figure something out, don't you worry.

Until then... Gonna go watch some TV and then get an early night so I can wake up early in the morning for my coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment