Thursday 12 August 2010

BEDA - Aug12 - Boooooring

Spoiler alert: This blog is boring. You have been warned.

As previously mentioned, my life right now is exceptionally dull. Absolutely nothing is going on in it. I’ve spent a lot of time watching movies and writing reviews for Platform (look out for reviews for The Sorcerer’s Apprentice and The Last Airbender in the next few hours.)

The only vaguely fun thing that has happened today is that lots of new information about the Deathly Hallows movies has come out. We found out definitively where the split is, and also found out about some changes to the story compared to the books (generally stuff that will just make stuff that already happens just look even cooler on screen).

I won’t spoil anyone who doesn’t want to know, but I will direct anyone who does to Leaky, where you can see the scans of the EW article where the information came from.

And that is LITERALLY the only thing that happened today. Oh and since I last blogged I’ve found a screening for Scott Pilgrim. Woot.

Dear world: please let something happen tomorrow. I don’t like boring my readers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment